Sunday, July 03, 2011

Oh, hey there.

Guess what.  It's been over a month since I last posted.  That's what happens when you spend all of your free time trying to devise a way to escape your baby's farts.  But seriously, he has the farts of a frat bro who ponged it up on Natty for 48 hours straight.  No, but seriously, I have zero energy to do anything but complain about H's farts and occasionally tend to him so blogging is not at the top of my list.

Actually, H man is doing great, growing like crazy (way too fast), pre-laughing, holding his head up longer and longer, grasping, batting, sleeping through every third night or so, it's pretty great!  What's not great is that I'm not adjusting to work well (it's super hard to concentrate when all I want to do is spend my time with the bambino and when I try to concentrate, my brain breaks down because it's been functioning on maybe two three to four hours spurts of sleep going on four months) and breastfeeding is fricking ruling my life (taking herbs, drinking tea, eating oatmeal, pumping every three hours, suffering boobs that are two completely different sizes, thus really restricting my wardrobe because I'll be damned if someone points out my exaggerated lopsidedness). 

Things that are making me happy include, but are not limited to the following:

Henry



watermelon
Pabst
Pinterest - 100% addicted
mom blog All things Alishan (she writes my brain)
our new, old car (2000 white Subaru Outback - holla!)
my new Frye sandals I found for suuuuuper cheap



Saturday mornings at the farmers' market with H
Hopefully what are the closing argument for the Casey Anthony trial.  Get off my tv.
Reliving awesome 90s music - behold:



And you better believe I tried to recreate those outfits. Puffy shirts and all.

No comments: